Printed Regular Flannel Cloth pad (9″) @ RM17
Plain and Printed Regular (9″) Flannel Cloth pad @ RM17
Plain Medium (11″) Flannel Cloth pad @ RM22
Plain Large (13″) Flannel Cloth pad @ RM24
Features of Flannel Cloth Pads
- Top layer is made of soft cotton flannel
- Colorful *Water-resistant laminated bottom layer
- Inner core – Layers of flannel and heavy fleece (for regular and night pads)
- First, rinse pad with cold water. Rub handsoap to remove stain immediately
- Fold, snap up and store in wetbag (if you are away from home)
- Soak in a small pail and add a few drops of vinegar (as disinfectant) and baking soda (or even salt) if stain persist.
- Line dry recommended as sun is the best natural bleach disinfectant to our clothing.
1. Use only cold water as hot water sets blood stain on pad
2. No softener to prevent built up on surface
3. Hand wash for longer lasting pad
4. Change frequently / wear a darker color pad on your lighter days as dry stain is difficult to remove.
More care tips for cloth pads at http://clothpads.wikidot.com/washing